Deadline: 15 June 2017 for August 2017 Intake
The family of the late Prof. Robert B. Banks has announced the creation of a new perpetual annual master’s scholarship to be awarded to a most deserving applicant, in memory of the late AIT President. Prof. Robert B. Banks had served as AIT’s third President from 1977 to 1983. The scholarship awardee is expected to have the highest academic credentials and financially deserving, and the award will commence in 2017, so that the first recipient can join in August 2017. The scholarship is open to all academic programs of all the three schools at AIT.
This following are the details regarding the criteria and selection procedure for the scholarship.
Name of the scholarship: : President Robert B. Banks Scholarship
Number of scholarships per year: One
The scholarship generously funded would include:
- Full tuition (48 credits) and registration fee for 4 semesters (Baht 848,000)
- Monthly Bursary (including accommodation) (Baht 15,000)
- Medical insurance, Visa fees, Student Union fee, Book allowance
- Research Support (Baht 40,000)
The applicant should first meet all theAIT criteria for master’s admission for scholarships including English language requirement. The scholarship is open to all candidates:
- regardless of the academic program.
- from any nationality, and of any gender.
- with high academic performance in their Bachelor’s studies.
All applicants should provide a personal statement (one to two pages) of why they are choosing the specific academic program, and what they hope to achieve upon graduation.
The applicants should also provide details regarding their financial status.
Application deadline for August 2017 intake: 15 June 2017 for August 2017 Intake